Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sister Spotlight

Sara Khoury
Hometown: Hoover, Alabama
Major: Health Care Management
Favorites:
                Book: Bible, Chicken Soup for the Soul, Animal Farm
                TV Series: Pretty Little Liars, The Bachelor, Food channel
                Movie(s): White Chicks
                Color: Pink and Silver
                Other Favorites: Chicken Teriyaki and Fried Rice
Hobbies: Hanging out with family and friends, going shopping, relaxing, hiking
Why I love Alpha Xi Delta: I love Alpha Xi Delta because of the numerous amount of girls I can call my sisters. I have gotten to know so many sweet and loving girls, as well as creating so many memories and friendships. I truly believe I have met my best friends by being an Alpha Xi Delta.

No comments:

Post a Comment