Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sister Spotlight


Lisbeth Seale
Hometown: Tuscaloosa, AL
Major: Nursing
Position: Alumnae Relations
Favorites:
                Book: Redeeming Love By: Francine Rivers
                TV Series: The Walking Dead
                Movie(s): The Hunger Games, White House Down, & Lilo and Stitch
                Color: Glitter
Hobbies: Four wheeler riding, crafting, shopping, watching football, and baking
Why I love Alpha Xi Delta: AXiD has become my family away from home. All of my sisters are strong beautiful women who I greatly admire, and strive to live by their example. They all care for one another and encourage each other to realize their full potential. Despite our diversities we all share the common goals of sisterhood, service, leadership, and knowledge, and I am proud to be a part of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment