Tuesday, October 17, 2017

PAN L♥VE

Last Tuesday night, a few of our sisters became a Big Sister for Kappa Delta's new members! Our ladies have taken on the role of a mentor and are so excited the help these amazing women grow! Here are some of the Big/Little pairs and a statement from each of them: 


“It’s been so great already watching KD grow as a chapter and I can’t wait to help that process in any way possible!” – Courtney Ryals
“I first met Emily during recruitment because she was in my Pi Chi group. She is beautiful inside and out and is the perfect Kappa Delta woman. I am so honored to be able to call her my little.” – Rena Lim



“I am so excited to have Hallie as my Panhellenic little. She is one of my best friends and now a part of my family! Seeing her excitement for Kappa Delta and the love she has for her chapter reminds me of when I was a new member of Alpha Xi. It is such an exciting time and there’s nothing else like it. Hallie’s love for Kappa Delta spurs me on to love Alpha Xi even more. I hope that I can be a great role model and even better friend to my little. I’m so excited to help her navigate her way through Greek life!” – Sarah Fowler

“I couldn't be happier to have Katie as a little! I'm also so overjoyed that KD allowed AXID into their new chapter to be a big to their new members.” – Katilyn Lankford


Panhellenic support in the Greek Community is so important to us. We are extremely happy and excited to embark on this journey to help the ladies of Kappa Delta grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment