Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New Member Spolight

Year: Freshman
Major: Biology
Alpha Xi Delta to me means being my home away from home. Having my family being back home in Texas & soon to be moving to South Korea in December, the love and support I have from my sisters is something I am ever so thankful and grateful for. It means lasting friendships that will help me grow as a woman and be gracious through my endeavors. Alpha Xi Delta is home and knowing that I can grow in courage, graciousness, and peace.


Year: Freshman
Major: Nursing
“Joining Alpha Xi has changed my life in such a positive way. The best part about being an Alpha Xi is the strong support system that I have from my sisters.They are there for me when I need them the most and that is why I love Alpha Xi Delta!"

Year: Freshman
MajorHealth Care Management - Occupational Therapy
My favorite part of the new member period is all of the new friends that I have made!  I have had a blast making memories with all of my new XIsters!


Year: Freshman
Major: Nursing
I am proud to be in Alpha Xi Delta because everyone loves to support our philanthropy. Our philanthropy is really close to me because I have a brother who has autism. Seeing all of the many women in this sorority that support something that is really close to my heart makes me feel loved. I am so honored to be in a sorority that inspires me everyday and will continue to inspire me in the future.
Year: Freshman
MajorHealth Care Management: Pre-OT
My favorite part of the new member period was meeting a ton of girls that are just like me! Making a ton of new friends and always having someone to eat with or just talk too!!"

Year: Freshman
MajorBiology and Pre-Optometry
“I love being an Alpha Xi because I belong to a wonderful sisterhood and we're always there to love and support each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment