Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sister Spotlight


Alisa Byrd

 
Hometown: Prattville, AL

Major: Healthcare Management

Position:  Activities Chair

Favorites:

                Book: Catcher in the Rye, Cat’s Cradle

                TV Series: Greys Anatomy, Jane the Virgin

                Movie(s): 500 Days of Summer

                Color: Mauve

                Other Favorites: sunflowers and green tea

Hobbies: I love listening and playing music (I played the saxophone), soccer, organizing, and binge watching shows

Why I love Alpha Xi Delta: I love Alpha Xi because it never ceases to surprised me with amazing blessings. Every day you wake up, deciding whether or not to be productive, lazy, or whatever mood you’re in. With Alpha Xi Delta, it helps me wake up knowing that I can better myself daily and continue to realize my potential. I am blessed with 100 sisters that encourage me daily to remember that I am loved and can do anything I put my mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment